Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 5

Today has been a wonderful and busy day. I had a green smoothie this morning with plantains, strawberries, carrots, medjool dates and pea tendril microgreens. I weeded in the garden and there is something exceedingly therapeutic about that. Instant gratification at its best. I managed some yoga practice while the kiddos were sleeping -- nothing planned, no videos, just my own practice and it felt divine. Around the house, I got a ton of stuff done including cleaning the oven inside and out, washing all the window treatments in the kitchen/dining room area, starting a new batch of sprouts, cleaned the inside of the windows, dusting around the bench in the kitchen and cooking a batch of chickpeas. My daily pampering mission was to sand down some of the rough areas on my feet. Five minutes of work and now my feet feel like a baby's bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment