Monday, March 7, 2011

Pampering Day 26: Mama Time

Every week, some of my friends and I meet with our kids at my place for cooking class. We all cook, the kids play and the mamas get some much needed grown-up time. Last week, we didn't have class because we were flying home from Minnesota, so I missed my mama time and felt it all week. Add to that the lost luggage with irreplaceable items, vertigo and the missed rally in Raleigh and I was just desperate for social hour. So many times I feel like the Lord refreshes my spirit through time with friends.

My pampering today was to renew my spirit during cooking class. It seems all my pampering the past few days has focused on that. I suppose that makes sense after everything that has been going on the past couple of weeks.

Well, we had a blast today, making granola bars, listening to the kids bang on the drums and talking about mama stuff like birth, kids and schedules. LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment