Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pampering Day 13: Massage Chairs

Today, I've been continuing efforts on behalf of my midwife. I've talked with legislators, sent letters and continued to work with others in the community. I am hoping to have an Etsy shop running this week or next where we can sell cookies with the proceeds going towards her legal defense fund.

I took the kids out today for a little break from everything we're doing in preparation for our MN trip and with all the midwifery stuff. We headed over to the mall to get outfits for the memorial service, grab some ice cream and spend some time at the play area there.

My pampering mission was a blissful 15-minutes in the mall massage chairs. You can pay $5 for 15 minutes of relaxation in these things. We'd finished with our first store and a miserably teething Lily was ready for some nursing action and quite fussy. I spotted the chair and paid for both Will and I to get a nice 15-minute massage while I nursed Lily. It was ambrosia!! I didn't have anyone to take a picture of me, so I took a picture of Will in his chair...


No comments:

Post a Comment