Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pampering Day 14: What a Whirlwind!

Today has been a whirlwind day, where ICAN of Charlotte published our press release in regard to the CPM issue in NC. Once that happened, I did not have a moment to myself. My phone was ringing off the hook and next thing I knew, I had two news stations coming to the house to interview me for the 10:00 and 11:00 news tonight. The story that aired on channel 9 and 64 can be found here. I was frustrated that the reporter did not have accurate facts regarding the arrest.
 The piece done by channel 36 was much better in that they had their facts straight, it was short, concise and supportive. They don't have it up on their website yet. Hopefully soon.

Pampering was hard to come by today. Honestly, I don't know if I really got it in, other than to have a green smoothie this morning. Plantain and mango blended with romaine. It surely gave me the immune and energy boost I needed to get through the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment